Re: Osama will use nuclear weapons as soon as he can

> Whoever planned this attack wanted to destroy the symbols of American
power
> (Pentagon and WTC).
> The nuclear attack was possible - they were able to direct those planes to
> the atomic power plants instead of the Washington and New York.
>
> DB

I think you'll find that nuclear power stations are the ONLY structures able
to withstand an attack like Tuesday's. Rather than a nuclear device, I fear
a biological attack may be much simpler to achieve. There are any number of
poorly guarded facilities that contain the ingredients and delivery is very
easily attained - a few drops in NYC's water supply and poof!

Alarmingly.

Andrew