From: James Alvis [mailto:alvishsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:41 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Re: Can TS2Ki use dual processors?

I have been told that, in order to effectively make use of dual processors,
software must have been specifically designed to take advantage of a second
processor.  Can Tradestation 2000i take advantage of dual processors (Dell
PIII 733MHz) under Windows 2000?

Thanks in advance for your help on such a sad day.
Jim Alvis