From: "Jimmy" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; "James Alvis"
<alvishsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: RE: Can TS2Ki use dual processors?

: Jim,
:
: Omega told me before TS2k was released that it does support dual
processors.
: Based on that I bought a dual processor machine.  I can quite clearly see
it
: makes use of the dual processors.  It is not hard to check.  If you have
or
: get a dual processor just open the Windows task manager then left click on
: ts32.exe and click on Affinity.   If both processors are not checked then
: check them.  Do this on Server.exe, ORQuote.exe etc.  They should all be
: checked.  Then look at performance during the open or better yet run an
: optimization.  You will see that both processors are working harder.  If
the
: cost of two processors is in your budget you will find a boost in
: performance.  I don't know if it is worth the money but it is nice.
:
: Jimmy
:
: