Re: To all americans

:  In 1776 America was in a bloody war.  The way they
: won was by fighting in unconventional ways.  We dropped the old
: ways of conventional European "line-em-up" fighting and picked up
: the guerilla ways of the Native Americans.  This allowed us to
: defeat what otherwise may have been seen as an undefeatable
: enemy.

Not to be nitpicking at a time like this. but:

The Continental Army was a conventional European style army with support
from a few auxillary units (militias), but primarily  funded and supported
heavily by our French ally (with other supporting actions by the Spanish and
Dutch.). And it was with the French Army's direct, major support that
allowed us to prevail at Yorktown. It has been argued among some historians
that we would have prevailed after Saratoga without any other support due to
the long communication line between the British Army and Great Britain and
lack of logistical support it has in the Americas. But we would have never
been able to win the way we did without the support of our allies. And I
guess that's the moral of the story.

And for that, thank you to all, for all of your support in this time of
need.