From: "James Alvis" <alvishsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: Can TS2Ki use dual processors?

: I have been told that, in order to effectively make use of dual
processors,
: software must have been specifically designed to take advantage of a
second
: processor.  Can Tradestation 2000i take advantage of dual processors (Dell
: PIII 733MHz) under Windows 2000?
:
: Thanks in advance for your help on such a sad day.
: Jim Alvis
:
: