Futures Magazine Review of Systems

Good morning successful, stalwart, generous and brilliant
traders!

This month's Futures magazine had a review of several top
systems which had rather impressive returns. The amazing
thing was their cost! Even at minimum wage, I've easily
spent many times that amount in my own efforts of system
development. It was a real eye opener (Read: "Slap in the
face" here).

Does anyone have experience using any of those systems or
comments about purchasing them? What I'm trying to gauge
here is my arrogance around, "I'll write my own winner"
versus "I'm just here to make money."

Thanks!