WARNING: Signing on with TS PRO this weekend disables Off-line mode!

If you use TS Pro, and wish to work offline while the Omega servers are
offline this weekend, do NOT do what I did this morning, and sign online by
accident.

It disables TS Pro completely. You can no longer work offline either. Boat
anchor time...

I'm afraid my emotions got the better of me and I sent off some rather
pointed emails in all caps to anything with TS in it's address.

There should have been some warning that the software would disable
itself... and I had all today and tomorrow devoted to important work as
well...

Time for a bike ride!! Yay!

Best regards,

Gene