Pinnacle Data Problem

Hello OmegaList,

  I use Pinnace Data for my EoD downloads, and I have a minor problem:

  After 9 months of trouble-free data I now have a situation where I
  get *occasional* data corruption during a multi-day download - the
  first text file is overwritten with what looks like html header
  information, including the Pinnacle URL. (Pinnacle use 2 text files
  for each day of data, which is distributed by their software.)

  I have made no additions to my software or configuration for quite
  some time, the last being dumping Outlook for The Bat email client
  about 8 months ago.

  System: PII350, 128MB, NT4 (sp6a) running ZoneAlarm, Norton AV5,
  Analogx CookieWall, 56K modem.
  I have tried disabling all of these but the problem still happens
  at seemingly random times.

  Pinnacle have had one other user with a similar problem, but cannot
  recall what fixed it (I hope you are reading this and can assist!)

  Suggestions welcomed. TIA.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx