Re: Off topic: HD tweak

What can I say? Before the patch I tested @ 1700 kb/sec. I just ran the test
below (31030 kb/sec). In my case I felt I had nothing to lose: my old ATA 33
6 gig drive was testing out around 8000 kb/sec. on the same system, so
clearly something was wrong with my new drive's set-up. I'm just passing on
the info I found.

Disk: c: [] Read speed: *****31030 kb/sec*****
Read mode: 65536 blocks - Test file size: 10Mb