Re[2]: eSignal + TS 4.0

Hello Timothy,

I used DS + Q.com and left it because of the high maintenance it
required.  One thing I hated was entereing symbols into Dynastore and
making sure the Q.com symbol and TS Server symbol were synced up. Does
the e-signal version require you to input the symbols manually into
DS?

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--