Re: eSignal + TS 4.0

The difference between eSignal and Quote.com, I believe, is that DBC
appears to have already made the investments required to support growth.
Based on information posted by DBC management on the Silicon Investor
thread for eSignal, they seem to have upgraded their entire infrastructure
over the past two years.

Everything I have seen from them has spoken to quality services. Sure,
their offered charting package is UGLY (compared to the capabilities with
packages like Tradestation or Ensign), but depending on needs, it may be
all a trader requires. Importantly, the data is good and there are many
packages which support the data.

The important thing is if one isn't happy with a vendor, vote with your
wallet and move.  Spend your energy on something more useful!

cheers
Michael

At 05:57 PM 4/12/2001 +0800, Jose Pascual wrote:
>eSignal is flawless & great now so do QChart before before dinosaurs
>become extinct?  I believe eSignal is great now but sooner or later when
>many already traders migrated to eSignal they would have serious capacity
>overload soon too.

IntelligentSpeculator.com
Michael Watkins
Chief Technical Officer