AW: PORTING TRADESTATION TO MATLAB

Have you used the technical trader package add-on for mathematica.  I
have used mathematica in the past in school and always liked the speed
and graphic capabilities it had.  On their website the technical trader
add-on seems to provide the basic framework for system development.  I
have tried to find out from the mathematica people what exactly the
package includes and have never been able to get a straight answer.  If
I have to code and buy/sell aand p&l functions from scratch I would
expect it to take considerable time to get the package up to speed.  If
however it provides most of the basic system development functions in an
open environment - which can then be modified - I would be much more
interested.  If you or anyone you know uses this package and has any
opinions please let me know.
Brian Meehan