Re: Reading a file from EL

There is no way that I know of other than to use a third
party program. A previous post of mine listed some global
DLL packages and those allow you to read and write to
files. The only way you can read from a file is through an
ascii chart.

As a work around I once took my numbers and massaged them
into a chart of sorts within the constraints of EL's ASCII
definitions. It was a major pain but it worked :) Depends
on what you want to read...

If you think of another way, let me know!

ta