Re: ELA files

It's really simple.

The reason is account size!

If a system writer has $100,000 to trade with then sure
they don't need to sell their system or set up a trading
fund using it etc. But, those who don't have 100K trading
accounts to start, well, another source of income is needed
till the account size is large enough to support one.
Either that or marry well :)

ta