Re: ELA files

>  Personally, I can't see the point of trading unless you design your own
> system or whatever. But to assume that one of the prerequisites to good
> system design is a fat bank account seems to equate brains with money.
> This is not always true.

You missed my point. It can be a very skinny bank account but it has to
be a real record of real trades with real money. Hell, trade one share
of stock if that's all you can afford. Ameritrade will open an account
for you with $500. Trade your one share until the commish eats the $500.
Your auditor can separate out the commish to show how it would have
performed if you were trading bigger size. Anything less than a real
account statement has less than zero credibility if you're trying to
sell something. Anybody who doesn't believe that.... I've got some sweet
systems to sell you for a really good price and I can show you some
great TS system reports to back it up. :-)

--
  Dennis