RE: Drummond Market Geometry: Long Reply

Alexander, you said: "just finished all of the lessons over Christmas."  I
have been informed that the 30 lessons total to 3000 pages.  I guess it can
be done, but wow, what speed reading course did you take, and have you
opened your presents yet?

You seem enthusiastic about Drummond's methods (I guess to resolve the
dissonance of spending $3000 on them, enthusiasm is a reasonable emotion to
have).

Proverbially speaking, I'm from Missouri.

Would you mind posting your brokerage statements for the next 18 months here
on this list, so that we all can judge whether the $3000, 3000 pages, and
maybe even 3000 hours of study, has produced trades that are profitable?

Peter