RE: Drummond Market Geometry: Long Reply

3000 pages! Wow. I always think of myself as a bright guy but... Maybe not.
I'm sorry for any confusion. I did not mean that I finished ALL the lessons
over Christmas. I meant that I finished the lessons over Christmas. I did
not also start the lessons over Christmas. I started some time in the late
Fall. I did not mean to give the impression that it is that easy :) Quite
to the contrary.

As far as posting my trading results on a list server? Hummm. I think of
myself as a fairly open, helpful, honest guy. At least that is my
intention. But putting trading results on a list server seems a bit much.
Individual? Sure. I can, and have provided results individually to people
requesting them. I'm just a bunny though. Mimic a lion. If anyone wants a
copy of my trade log, I will give you the same caveats: I'm green. I'm risk
adverse. Everyone trades differently. I am only paper trading at this point
to internalize the material. That last point is VERY IMPORTANT. You would
be better served using the trading results on www.tedtick.com which are
even greatly reduced. Also the lessons go through many possible trading
plans but there are as many as there are people.

Finally, I have two confessions to make. I don't know how many of you can
relate to this but... First: I have easily spent five times the cost of the
Drummond course on other methods, software, books, consulting and of course
market losses. Lots of hard earned money. Poof! But, I will be a
professional trader. And I will make a lot more money with much more
flexibility than my current job as an Executive Controller for a software
company. I spent 30 grand on my first career's education and made a lot of
money out of it. I'm just paying my dues on this new career. If anyone can
make a new career without it, I salute you!

Second: You don't need Drummond, all the software or anything complicated
to make tons of money in the market. Read Schwager's book, "The New Market
Wizards." Especially with an eye on the last chapter, "The Closing Bell."
It tells you exactly what you need to make money in the market based on
real successes. Lions! Not wannabee bunnies like me. Then, when you don't
believe it, read Mark Douglas' book, "The Disciplined Trader" and
understand why :)

Again, I'm new. I'm just sharing my thoughts, and pain and losses, in hopes
that it helps even one person! And hopefully repay some of the kindness
shown to me along the way.

Good luck to all you captains sailing this shared course!

                    "Peter Hoon"
                    <phoon@xxxxxx        To:     <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    t>                   cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: Drummond Market Geometry: Long
                    08:39 AM

Alexander, you said: "just finished all of the lessons over Christmas."  I
have been informed that the 30 lessons total to 3000 pages.  I guess it can
be done, but wow, what speed reading course did you take, and have you
opened your presents yet?

You seem enthusiastic about Drummond's methods (I guess to resolve the
dissonance of spending $3000 on them, enthusiasm is a reasonable emotion to
have).

Proverbially speaking, I'm from Missouri.

Would you mind posting your brokerage statements for the next 18 months
here
on this list, so that we all can judge whether the $3000, 3000 pages, and
maybe even 3000 hours of study, has produced trades that are profitable?

Peter