Satellite Data Splitting

We're running a DTN 8080 satellite receiver into one computer. DTN says
there is no way to split the signal to another computer so there is a
several hundred dollar charge per computer in one household for
noncommercial use. Sounds dumb to me but that's they're story and they're
sticking to it. Has anyone out there tried to send a DTN satellite signal
to two computers? The link is: dish-reciever-DIGI card internal high speed
modem-Global Server. Unfortunately, the Global server is not designed to
network for one server and multiple computer use. And, the DTN protocol is
not TCPIP! Archaic at best.

Ideas? If anyone is using DTN satellite and has some technical background,
please let me know and I can provide more details.

thanks!