Toolbar problems in Ts2K

Hello,

I've got a charting problem with Ts2K since yesterday. I lost my  toolbars.
I only have a blank line where the toolbar should be.
Even View -> Toolbar -> Customize shows blank fields where the names of the
toolbars should be. So I can't configure the toolbars.
I don't know if this belongs to the same problem but after switching between
three or four windows in one workspace TS2K shuts down.

Strange problem but maybe someone has any idea or tips?
Thanks Laura