Any software out there that would do my mouse-clicks for me?

  • To: "OmegaList \(E-mail\)" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Any software out there that would do my mouse-clicks for me?
  • From: "Ivo Karindi" <ivo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:24:12 -0800

I'm wondering if anyone knows a nice little program that would enable
automating a series of mouse-clicks, some data entry from the keyboard,
highlighting / copying / pasting text, and other tasks in the Windows
environment?  I'd like to automate running many series of tests.  The thing
would have to work with TS, EL Editor, MS Excel and Access, and Windows
Explorer.

Ivo