Trading System Evaluation

I'm looking into the possibility of acquiring an intermediate-term position
trading system. Two I'm looking at are Trend Reflection at
www.trendreflection.com and T3 and www.art-t3.com

Trend Reflection has been around a few years and I have spoken with a number
of customers and brokers who are using it with good results. T3 is
relatively new and just starting to build a customer base. T3 sounds very
good but doesn't yet have a real track record.

The T3 folks provide reports from Rina Systems' Portfolio Evaluator as
evidence of the profitability and smoothness of the equity curve of T3. I
have requested the Trend Reflection folks to do the same with their product
using the same markets and inputs as T3.

I was not previously familiar with Portfolio Evaluator (or the same product
marketed by Omega Research as Portfolio Maximizer) and am curious if this
program will give you enough information to effectively determine the better
of two trading systems, all things being equal.

I would appreciate any help anyone can give who has any knowledge of either
of these systems (or other potentially good systems) and using Portfolio
Evaluator to evaluate trading systems.

Thanks,

Chase