Radar-Screen problems with Dll_Add, Dll_Context, Dll_Free.. Who can help?

Hi all,

I have a problem using the function calls Dll_Add, Dll_Context and Dll_Free
with radar screen and a self written DLL.

I created a simple DLL which will be called from an indicator. If I apply
the indicator to a chart window, the three functions mentioned above are
called correctly.
But if I apply the indicator to a radar screen and insert a symbol, the
Dll_Add function will be called once with an dwIdentifier. Then the
Dll_Context function will be called twice with two other dwIdentifier
values and after deleting the symbol from the radar screen, the Dll_Free
function is only called for the last dwIdentifier used with Dll_Context.

Therefore I cannot correctly use allocated memory in my DLL.

Does someone has similar problems when using radar screen and self-written
DLL's ? Maybe this is a radar screen bug.. Is there someone out who
successfully wrote a radar screen indicator with custom DLL calls?

A second problem seems to be that the identifier used in the three function
calls are not unique. E.g. I got the same identifier value in a chart
window and a radar screen window. Another bug?

Please contact me if you habe any usefull information about my problem!

Thank you very much,
Carsten

--
Carsten Wolters