Bulk Adding Option Symbols

Hello all,

(Prostation 2000i + eSignal Online)

I'd like to add all option symbols for a given root to my Global Server.
There does not seem to be an obvious way to do this.

When I had my setup misconfigured for "BMI" instead of "DBC" I just added a
"Symbol Collection Template" and it added all the option tickers for AMD.
Since I reconfigured it properly (with the help of tech support) the "Symbol
Collection Template" choice is no longer there.

I would hate to add 150+ symbols manually...

Please help?

Thanks,

Doug

PS: Thanks for bearing with a new user