Re: Trading System Evaluation

Hello  Chase,

CH> I'm looking into the possibility of acquiring an intermediate-term position
CH> trading system. Two I'm looking at are Trend Reflection at
CH> www.trendreflection.com and T3 and www.art-t3.com

both  of  these  web  sites are in clear violation of the nfa and cftc
guidelines  for  claiming  profitability  without  disclosing the risk
first.  i expect we will see them both on the list of scammers soon.

i  have no clue if their software is any good i'm inclined not to look
any deeper into it just because of the flagrant violations.