Re: Trading System Evaluation

All:

I really hope that it is just my Netscape acting up-but shortly after
Mark B posted,I went to the site listed [www.art.t3.com] and was able to
peruse around.I did NOT notice any of the 'warnings',just as MB
mentioned.

Then,a short time ago,I tried to go to that same site,but NS could Not
Find it!

Now,a few minutes before I am posting this note,NS (my browser) is again
finding the aforementioned site,but on certain pages there is Now a a
thing on the Bottom of the screen stating '*Please Click Here For Full
Disclaimer' which leads the browser to a disclaimer as Mark relayed is
Required.

Also noted is the fact that David Stendahl,on that page,is listed as
being co-founder of the whole 'RINA Systems' thing-no wonder,the
original poster,Chase Hardy relayed, "The T3 folks provide reports from
Rina Systems' Portfolio Evaluator
as
evidence of the profitability and smoothness of the equity curve of
T3. "

And the beat goes on...

comments welcome