Re: Time to move this list to E-Groups

If it's the attachments that's a problem, the list can get up to 1 gig of FREE
storage space where we could post files.  This would be at someplace like
MySpace.com, netdrive.com, etc.  It's easy to post and retrieve files for public
access there.

I don't want to have to download attachments or to lose the nice digest format
that eskimo uses.