Time to move this list to E-Groups

I think based on recent posts that mention attachments.....and none
appear....
and my own frustration of making posts with attachments that don't show up,
it may be time to move the Omega-list to E-Groups or another forum venue.

The 15k attachment limitation of this listserv is just way too restrictive.
The fact that there is no notification of this back to the originator is
also very, very bad.

Scanned articles are 50k bytes min....and some systems and indicators could
climb well above 15k.

E-Groups is reliable and has a couple of features like surveys that may
prove useful.
I believe the cost is zero.