[RT] BMI overbilling

I finally got around to looking at my April BMI bill, and discovered
they had overbilled me by about $60.  When they discontinued delayed
quotes, they promised they would upgrade me to realtime for no
additional BMI fees, just exchange fees.  However, I had delayed data
for NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX.  Turns out that when you go to realtime
for stocks AND futures, that increases the BMI "database fee" by just
about $60.  So they tried to jack up my fees in spite of their "no
additional fees" claim.

I called them and, after arguing with the service rep for a while and
waiting on hold for 15 minutes while she "checked with her
supervisor," I got them to reverse the extra charge.  You might want
to check your statement to see if they did the same to you.

Gary