Re: BMI overbilling

Hi Gary (been a while),

BMI did the exact same thing to me.  I called them a couple weeks ago, and
the BMI rep I talked to seemed to know all about it.  I was prepared to
read them the riot act, but she reversed the charges and sent a notice to
DBC billing to prevent more overbilling without a fight.

I've only been using DBC(Lotus) real-time products since 1988 (poor me) and
they've always had screwed up billing, with the screw up always an overbill
of course.  Must be a long standing policy with them.  I was just looking
over some letters with the old DBC/Signal billing people from 1990 (before
internet e-mail), and the same darn thing, overcharging me for services
requiring my action to correct them.  I've also had endless problems with
them every time I change a credit card billing.

/Jud