Re: EasyLang bug?

> The bottom one prints (at the end of the study), and I get the
> div-by-0 error BEFORE the next print at the first line of the
> study. Do all the lines need to be executed before *any* print will
> print? If so, is there any way to see where the div0 error is
> occurring?

If TS100 works like TS4, the printed output gets buffered up until
the end of the bar.  Print statements that happen during the bar
don't show up in the Print Log if you get the DBZ error during the
bar.  Makes it a little tricky to zero in on the error.

If I remember right, in TS4 you can work around this by using the
FileAppend function instead of print.  Apparently it doesn't buffer
its output.

Gary