FREE > TRADERWARE with DATA FEED

Hello omega-list,

TRADERWARE LITE IS NOW FREE !

YES,  there  is a lite version of TraderWare that is available for you
to use complete with data feed for FREE...

TW  LITE  will  run on WIN 98...

http://www.traderware.com

CHECK OUT the screen shots and the extensive VB code library..

http://www.markbrown.com/twlite.htm

TraderWare Lite
Requirements:
Microsoft Windows NT SP4+ or
Microsoft Windows 98 with latest updates or
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.01+

PLEASE NOTE:
TraderWare Lite uses delayed data supplied by the TraderWare Corp.
tickerplant. Please be aware that the tickerplant is still under
development and testing andwe can not guarantee the accuracy of the
data.  At this time the data bank has only 2 to 3 weeks of data. We
plan in the future to have approximately 3 years of data history for
the major exchanges and symbols. There will be interruptions at times
because the tickerplant may be taken down frequently and without notice
for our continued development and testing.  We are offering our clients
the use of this feature only for their convenience and for their
experimentation with this data while it is still being developed and
tested.  TraderWare Corporation does not accept responsibility for the
data or its accuracy and will not be held liable for any use of this
data by a client.

I hope that this will encourage many of you who were wondering about
TW to try it out..

Thanks, Mark