Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

From: "Pierre Orphelin" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Speaking of  truely fully tested  software, the Assistant for Expert
Traders
> version 3 ( Safir-X)
>  is now available as a free trial from the web.
> This version allows train and test on a portfolio, allows zig zag settings
> without going back to TS,

I have tried your software and found it interesting but I don't feel that
the
limited trial version of it that you are providing is enough to really
get a good feel for how the system will work in real time in TS.

> Still the same ridiculous  $4850 price...

Are you planning to make fully functioning trial versions of this software
available? I don't feel I
can spend $4850 with out trying out everything.

thanks,
victor