Re: Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Victor <victor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : Friday, April 21, 2000 06:45
Objet : Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

> From: "Pierre Orphelin" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Speaking of  truely fully tested  software, the Assistant for Expert
> Traders
> > version 3 ( Safir-X)
> >  is now available as a free trial from the web.
> > This version allows train and test on a portfolio, allows zig zag
settings
> > without going back to TS,
>
> I have tried your software and found it interesting but I don't feel that
> the limited trial version of it that you are providing is enough to really
> get a good feel for how the system will work in real time in TS.

Thanks

It works exactly the same when running realtime.
You can train test on 4000 bars data files, and reload  4000 bars of out of
sample data, several times.
The performance summary is provided, so you do not need realtme verification
to validate the concept.

> Are you planning to make fully functioning trial versions of this software
> available? I don't feel I can spend $4850 with out trying out everything.

We do not want to remove the  4000 bars limitation because in this case this
is the full development tool.
Also, we do not provide the TS runtime ( in this case, we give the software
for free, an immoral concept for a developer)

Sincerely,
Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com