Paintbar works, sometimes doesn't?

I have a simple paint bar formula that always paints at the correct moment,
but also sometimes will paint when the conditions are not correct.  This is
happening on one minute bars and one of the conditions involves the close
so I am assuming that the bar will paint as the close first  fulfills its
condition, but the paint will remain even if 10 seconds later(during the
same 1 minute bar) the close has changed and no longer fulfills the
condition.  This leaves me with a number of incorrect paintbars.  Does
anyone know if there is a solution for this problem.  Here is the formula:

IF Volume>Volume[1] and H>H[1] and C<C[1] Then Begin
  Plot1(High,"PBHigh");
  Plot2(Low,"PBLow");

 IF CheckAlert then Alert=True;
END;