Re: Stop paying taxes/constitution/Sales tax instead

National sales taxes...

Do you really believe any politician - local, state or Federal - would
ELIMINATE one tax for another?

In countries like Canada and some European countries that have tried a
"...national sales tax...", have ended up with BOTH taxes - their old income
tax and the NEW national sales tax.

I've heard politicians say they would "...phase out..." the old for the new,
or other such similar statements.  I'm then reminded of how any voter can
tell if any politician is lying at any tine - the lips move.

I'm always keep in mind one of  Gen. Patton's sayings: "NEVER GO BACK -
ALWAYS FORWARD."

So it is with taxes.  NEVER give them anymore taxes.  ALWAYS increase the
amount of money you keep - money that is yours anyway.

The only TRUE tax reform is eliminating existing taxes - not initiating new
ones.

So much for the homily...........