Re: Stop paying taxes/constitution/Sales tax instead

sounds like what was his name...Steve Forbes . This idea may be valid but it
never has legs since most of our tax code is a complex attempt at income
redistribution. A national sales tax leaves to many groups out totally out of
the loop (read powerless).

Randy Smith