Re: Product Announcement for "PowerST: The Power System Tester"

> Note: Last time I checked the Money Manager product from Rina was NOT
> satosfactory for a preofessional operation. For starters, the whole thing
is
> predicated on a "single-contract" simulation which we know is a very basic
> mistake. Not to mention the numbers don't add up right if you're looking
at
> several systems together vs. individually! To top it all off, it's subject
> to the same bouncing tick assumption as TS, and the wildly misleading
> numbers test results it can lead to.

Yeah, I know. But whatever money management test you wish to perform can be
program into TS 4.0 using ELA. So, you really don't need any of these
software packages.

> As an added bonus you can call them on
> your dime and they will talk to you for as  long as you want about how
great
> their product is, and you are just a dope because you can't see it. They
> implied I was a greenhorn since I didn't see the value of Money Management
> (as they define it). If you do manage to pin them down on something they
> tell you to wait for the next upgrade.

Met Dave Stendahl once at an Omega Dog and Pony show in NYC. Seems like a
nice guy. Very knowledgeable about this stuff.