Re: Product Announcement for "PowerST: The Power System Tester"

> PowerST will not work on an intraday basis. It does not receive tick by
tick
> data from any datafeed. It will work on ASCII EOD data. However, it can
> receive systematic intraday trades created in TS (exported to it) to
perform
> money management tests on the system' results. Something Rina Systems'
Money
> Manager already does. And at lot less than $5K per spftware ($10K if
you're
> managing over $10 mil or so).

Note: Last time I checked the Money Manager product from Rina was NOT
satosfactory for a preofessional operation. For starters, the whole thing is
predicated on a "single-contract" simulation which we know is a very basic
mistake. Not to mention the numbers don't add up right if you're looking at
several systems together vs. individually! To top it all off, it's subject
to the same bouncing tick assumption as TS, and the wildly misleading
numbers test results it can lead to. As an added bonus you can call them on
your dime and they will talk to you for as  long as you want about how great
their product is, and you are just a dope because you can't see it. They
implied I was a greenhorn since I didn't see the value of Money Management
(as they define it). If you do manage to pin them down on something they
tell you to wait for the next upgrade.