Re: Product Announcement for "PowerST: The Power System Tester"

> If you an end of day trader who researches trading systems and trades from
> daily open, high, low, close price data, PowerST is a complete software
> solution. It provides system testing, daily trade signals, plus the money
> management features I was bragging about in the last posting.

Does it have a bouncing tick feature? :-)

If you're using EOD data, which came first, the high or the low? To simplify
things, let's say the market opens, makes a low , then a high and then
closes above the open. Let's also say that the market opens, makes a high,
then a low and then closes above the open. Does PowerSt have the ability to
see which event occurs?