Public Use of Foul Language

Then Bob wrote:
> Ignoring the fact that the language is rude and inappropriate...

We've seen a lot of rude and inappropriate language on this list recently.
 There is, quite simply, no excuse for it.

Strong feelings do not excuse foul language.

The fact that one makes one's living trading does not excuse foul language.

It is offensive to read and indicates a lack of manners (consideration for
others).

I request that those who post to the list abstain from the use of foul language.
 If you must use such language in your own home, please confine it there.

The Omega Man