Re: [Software Alternatives to TradeStation/Custom indicators..]

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <DStan34930@xxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 17 janvier 2000 20:29
Objet : Re: [Software Alternatives to TradeStation/Custom indicators..]

>   My guess is that if indeed, all the tics are coming in via Quote.com
> via Dynastore then the TS4 Signal server setup can't handle 'em.
> Sounds like you'd have the same problem via Signal satelite if  all
> the tics were actually being transmitted.
>   Anyone think that if Dynastore was set up to emulate one of the
> other TS4-available feeds that it would work? Or do the other TS4
> server setups have the same problem?
>
> dave

The other feed may or may not have the same problem, but their format is not available to the public as DBC format is.
The only reason why these converters use DBC format is only this one: They can emulate the DBC feed because of the lack of protection of DBC.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com