Re: EOD Data - WAS Re: htt

----- Message d'origine -----
De : DonC <countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 17 janvier 2000 21:22
Objet : Re: EOD Data - WAS Re: htt

> > Subject:           Re: EOD Data - WAS Re: http://www.futuresource -
>  >   Date:           Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:51:19 +0100
>  >   From:          "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >      To:           omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >donc wrote:
> >> My only problem is I have to build an up-to-date symbol universe to
> >> download all stocks.
> >
> >NO PROBLEM - Omega has assigned a special clerk for it - IT MUST BE
> >CORRECT.....
>
> Yes - once a year.  The OR website states that the universe is current
> through the end of 1998.
>
> you'd think the twerp .. uh clerk,... could come to work at least once a
> month
>

> donc

At the risk of beeing annoying, the TS2000 symbol universe for the Comstocjk feed will be as foillows:
Built from the current Omega Universe + an utilisy that imports ( merge) the SP Comstock own symbol universe.
A weekly file, avilable from Xomstock, allows to add  new symbols.
Of course, tyher will be an utility to import these files into theTS2000 symbol universe.

No, I do not sell this. ( no affiliation blah blah blah...)
It will be provided byComstock to the Xpress feed Prosuite2000 users.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com