Re: [Software Alternatives to TradeStation/Custom indicators..]

  My guess is that if indeed, all the tics are coming in via Quote.com
via Dynastore then the TS4 Signal server setup can't handle 'em.
Sounds like you'd have the same problem via Signal satelite if  all
the tics were actually being transmitted.
  Anyone think that if Dynastore was set up to emulate one of the
other TS4-available feeds that it would work? Or do the other TS4
server setups have the same problem?

dave

<<<
So, like jfb, I "almost never fall behind the action" --- instead, my TS4
charting
program gives lots of bad ticks and sometimes just simply stops, during high
volume.