Re: Sad days for data for TS4 traders

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Ron Dawes <ron@xxxxxxxxx>
À : Ian Cunningham <CunCom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 17 janvier 2000 20:59
Objet : RE: Sad days for data for TS4 traders

> Ian,
>
> The problem is that TS4 Omega Server will not operate the com port
> faster than 19200 bits/sec when talking to a Signal Sat receiver (which
> DS emulates).  That's 1920 chars/sec or about 20-24 ticks per second.
> Short of hacking the Omega Server, there isn't anything we can do about
> it.
>
> Ron

This is where the SP ComStock TS200 interface will show the difference:
Data are incoming  through an Ethernet PCI network card ( 10mb , 100 Mb if you like).
Enough to absorb all the ticks coming from the  Xpress feed Comstock CSP server , itself running
on a separate machine, provided by Comstock.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com