Re: off topic -- NT sep mem space & TS$

> You must keep in mind that you are running 2 separate
> applications: Server and Charting.  Power Editor would be a third
> app.  I believe I tried this once, and I think it didn't work
> because if you start charting in a separate memory space, it can't
> establish communications with the Server.

I believe you're OK if you start one app (such as the Server) in the
separate memory space, and then start the other apps FROM THAT FIRST
APP.  I.e. don't start Charting and Power Editor by selecting their
shortcuts, but by clicking the appropriate button in the Server or
wherever.  That way they get started in the same memory space.

That's how I've always done it, and it works fine.  I'm not entirely
certain what the *benefit* of running in a separate space is, but it
does seem to work.

Gary