RE: Wise up strategy

Great comments from Bob and Rodney. I completely agree with their comments
and suggestions. I worked 16 years in high-end computer hardware and
software product management and training.

TS4 is still the best trading software out there right now. It is very
unfortunate that new users can only buy PS2Ki. Omega would do itself and its
customers (new and old) a world of good if these suggestions were followed,
and if people could once again buy TS4.

PS2Ki is the best trading software feature set. Unfortunately, it is rather
obvious from the nature of the problems manifest, the number of major
service packs released in nine months of availability, and the continued
major problems, that the fundamental software architecture of PS2Ki is
seriously flawed. It is a wonder how this design got past even rudimentary
checks by engineering and product management. Bug fix releases aren't going
to correct these problems.

Omega could recover if they followed these suggestions. They may not if they
don't.

Neil