Re: BMI bad ticks

why is it ppl go after bmi when it's clearly a msft and bridge index calc
problem??? the only time it was a bmi problem was the adv and decl vol bad
ticks episode a few months back. but we finally worked it out.

my question to you folks (excluding jim, we've covered this before :) is
how will e-signal help you since it's still a bridge feed? so don't knock
bmi, knock bridge who feeds dtn, quote.com, dbc, esignal, AND bmi with bad
data!!!  when you change vendors, generally you only change the delivery
system. and it's clear that bmi is going to focus now on futures rather
than stocks or options. and i'll be damned (ie, adios and hasta la vista
bmi/dbc) if dbc tries to force that demon child called esignal on me. like
jim has said in the past, internet delivery is still too unreliable to base
your trading livlihood upon. sat works pretty damn good across the board
as a reliable feed. i only use i-net quotes for a rt backup when climatic
or solar conditions necessitate it.

TJ

fwiw i'm getting only 2 sec delay with bmi sat compared to my s&p pit broker,
 so i'm quite happy with bmi sat and futures delivery. if ya can't live
with that, then move to chicago and trade in the pit or on an emini terminal.