Re: Historybank.com

Stutz,

I think that you should use what gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling
after doing a lot of due dilegence.  Compare the two side by side in
rigorous testing; do they both give similar results?  Ask yourself why
or why not questions.  Go over each trade entry and exit on the chart,
and not just the system results window.  If you use alot of indicators,
create some kind of system that you can test them head to head for
similarity on both platforms.
Close down the software and reboot the next morning, do you still have
similar results, or have things changed since "Nightly Maintenance" has
run?
Now run the software like you would under trading conditions for a week
or so.  Are you getting the results from your data and your
systems/indicators that you expected.  Does the software crash or hang?
Read over the Omega list for the last two or three months and see if you
can duplicate any of the problems and solutions that others have had.

Even if you are a beginner (and if you have TS4.0, I assume you are
not), after a week or two you will have answered your own questions.

Take care,
Bob Perry
San Jose, CA