Omega Server Quotes into Excel ???????

Hello all

I have a very simple question that hopefully will have a very simple answer
(I wish).

Since the Prosuite 2000i product that I have is totally lacking as far as
portfolio tracking functionality, I just want to create a VERY simple excel
spread sheet that I can enter my trades into, symbol, date, time, entry
price, (exit price), quantity, etc.

That by itself is a very simple task, what I need from you guys is some
advice on:

How do I pull the prices from the Globalserver into my excel spreadsheet so
that I can compute profit or loss without having to manually enter the
current prices every time.

I know that the developer's kit will allow me to do so, but I am not VB,
C++, or COM developer. I just need a piece of code or an Excel macro that
will give me the ability to:

Given CELL X1(symbol) and X2 (price)

populate X2 with the price of X1, either on demand or streaming from the
global server running.

Please help me because this is a much needed feature that I can not do
without. I am surprised that the suite does not provide a basic feature like
this.

Thanks