<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

From:   Christopher Ray, INTERNET:Christopher.Ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:     "'CunCom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'", CunCom

Date:   7/14/99  3:40 PM

RE:     TradeStation 4.0 Y2k patch expiring Mar 2000 futures.

Dear Mr. Cunningham,

I have read your post to the Omega List regarding the expiration of your
March 2000 S&P 500 futures.  I have not been able to recreate this
in-house,
and would like you to check a few things, and send me some information, so
can resolve this issue.

Are any other contracts expiring besides the March 2000 contracts?
If you click Help | About Omega Server, what is displayed for the Version
and Date?
What is the date in your computer clock?
Can you recreate this?
Does this happen when the morning update runs automatically, when it is run
manually, or both?
How did you add the contracts to the Server Portfolio?
If you highlight one of these contracts before they are expired and click
on
Info, what is shown for the Expiration Date?
What steps did you use when installing the Update Patch?
What is the approximate range of contracts in you Server Portfolio (ex:
July-1999 to December-2003)?
After deleting and re-adding the symbols that have expired, do they
re-expire again?
Do you run online or offline with the BMI Server?

Please send me the answers to the above questions, so I can resolve this
issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Chris Ray